This blog is intended to be a gracious and civil place to discuss why Christians believe in Jesus Christ. Those who do not call themselves Christians are warmly invited to probe and to question. Christians are invited to explain reasons for the hope that they personally have in Christ, with gentleness and respect.
Exploring biblical, historical, scientific, and philosophical reasons why Christians believe what we believe can stimulate love for Jesus and love for others as well, whether they claim Jesus as Savior or not. So …
- Are you a seeker, looking for honest answers to serious questions about spiritual matters? Are you wondering what makes Christianity different from other faiths? Are you wondering what God is like? Then this blog is for you.
- Are you a skeptic? Would you call yourself a free-thinker? Do you believe Jesus Christ just might be a composite character based on earlier religious traditions? In a spirit of true intellectual integrity, are you up for evaluating historically substantiated facts about Jesus, the Bible, and Christianity? Then this blog is for you.
- Are you a student doing a research paper on what Christians believe? Are you looking for facts about Jesus of Nazareth himself? Then this blog is for you.
- Are you a Christian who has lost your passion for the faith? Have you forgotten some of the reasons why you used to feel closer to God and more spiritually alive? Would you like to be recharged, being shown just how amazing Jesus Christ truly is? Then this blog is for you.
- Are you a Christian concerned for lost family members or friends? Have you wished that they could know the joy and assurance that you experience as a believer in Christ? Have you used up about every reason you can think of to appeal to them to put their trust in Jesus? Then this blog is for you.
With that said, I hope you enjoy the blog! And remember, if we disagree, I still love you, and more importantly, Jesus Christ loves you even more!